At CDF, we focus on projects that have a positive, catalytic impact in low-income neighborhoods in Greater Cincinnati’s urban core.
Our real estate financing focuses on projects that result in substantial redevelopment of property and do at least one of the following:
- Align with the goals of a community development corporation, neighborhood council, municipality or economic development agency
- Create or preserve affordable housing
- Produce market-rate development in areas experiencing population loss or blight
- Contribute to job creation through commercial or mixed-use development
- Improve access to healthy food in USDA-designated food deserts and for low-income households lacking access
- Strengthen communities through the arts
Our nonprofit facilities and equipment loans support organizations that serve low-income neighborhoods and special-needs populations.
See where we’ve made a difference.
Our Projects and Their Impact