Cincinnati Development Fund is proud to partner with financial institutions, government agencies, community organizations, foundations, trusts and individual investors who share our passion for neighborhood revitalization in Greater Cincinnati.
If you’d like to join this strong, community-minded network, please contact us. We would love to hear from you!
CDF Funders and Community Partners
Thank you to everyone who provides the loan capital and development expertise that make our high-impact lending possible:
- The Catalytic Development Funding Corporation of Northern Kentucky
- CDFI Fund, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Cincinnati Center City Development Corporation (3CDC)
- City of Cincinnati
- Duke Class Benefit Fund
- Thomas J. Emery Memorial Trust
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati
- Fifth Third Foundation
- Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance
- Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Greater Cincinnati Redevelopment Authority
- The Carol Ann and Ralph V. Haile, Jr./U.S. Bank Foundation
- JPMorgan Chase Foundation
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
- OFN/Starbucks Create Jobs USA Fund
- Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing
- Ohio Community Development Finance Fund
- Uptown Consortium
- Bank of America
- Commonwealth Bank & Trust
- Eagle Savings Bank
- Fifth Third Bank and Community Development Corporation
- First Commonwealth Bank
- First Financial Bancorp
- Guardian Savings Bank FSB
- Huntington National Bank
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- KeyBank, NA
- LCNB National Bank
- NCB, FSB
- The North Side Bank and Trust Company
- Northern Trust Corporation
- Park National Bank
- PNC Bank and PNC Community Partners, Inc.
- Republic Bank
- RiverHills Bank
- U.S. Bank and Community Development Corporation
- Warsaw Federal Savings & Loan
- Wesbanco Bank, Inc.
- Woodforest National Bank
- Stock Yards Bank & Trust
Our most recent audited financial statement is here:
Our Projects and Their Impact
It all adds up. Read more.