In the 1920s, this building served as a public restroom for men and women traveling by streetcar. Having been vacant for decades, the building has been transformed into a popular bar and neighborhood gathering space, helping revitalize this historic business district. CDF’s loan enabled the local community development corporation to complete the renovation and finance tenant improvements.
Neighborhood: Walnut Hills
- Business district revitalization
- Historic (1920) preservation
- Activated vacant, blighted building