For more than 130 years, this cluster of buildings anchored the nationally registered Peeble’s Corner Historic District in the neighborhood business district. Sadly, these extraordinary structures were crumbling due to years of vacancy and neglect. With financial support from CDF, the buildings were returned to their original purpose with 30 market‐rate apartments and six first-floor commercial/retail spaces, including a popular BBQ restaurant, coffee shop/jazz lounge, and a neighborhood bar.
Neighborhood: Walnut Hills
- Historic (1893) preservation
- Business district revitalization
- 30 market-rate apartments
- 6 renovated commercial spaces