After operating for two decades as a neighborhood movie theater, the historic (1913) Woodward Theater closed. The building later housed a used car dealership, a grocery store, and finally an antique shop. With pre-development and construction financing from CDF, Woodward Theater was restored as a popular concert and community event venue.
- Created neighborhood event venue
- Catalyst for revitalization
- 17 permanent jobs
- Historic (1913) preservation